(Junior) .NET-Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
As a .NET-Frontend Developer, you work in Karlsruhe for one of the top software companies and most attractive employers nationwide. In an agile SCRUM team, you are involved in the planning, design and development of new features of an international market-leading software, which enables the largest architecture companies worldwide to create graphics in real time and 3D visualize complex architectural projects. If you are interested in working with modern technologies, 3D graphics and virtual reality, you have come to the right place!
• min. € 45,000 - max. annual gross salary of € 60,000 depending on qualification
• 30 days of holiday, flexible working hours
• state-of-the-art offices with roof terrace and huge relaxation lounge (table football, table tennis, PS4)
• ergonomic workplaces (multiple monitors, height-adjustable tables & chairs)
• working with the latest technologies, agile processes according to SCRUM
• company pension scheme, asset-related benefits (job ticket)
• completed university degree in informatics
• at least 1 year of professional experience as a .NET software developer in Germany
• first experience in GUI-development with WPF
• fluent knowledge of English (at least B2)
• knowledge of German is not necessary
Your future employer is a market-leading software company in Karlsruhe, which enables the largest and most renowned architecture companies worldwide to create graphics in real time and 3D visualize complex architectural projects. The company is one of the most attractive employers in Germany and offers you a future-proof workplace with numerous job benefits. In addition to a steep learning curve, you get space for creativity and freedom of design in exciting and varied tasks. Moreover, an open and pleasant corporate culture is cultivated and attention is always paid to the professional development and satisfaction of our own employees.
Our client is an economically stable company, which despite the current situation benefits and is ready to carry out the application process and the hiring completely contact-free (skype & telephone interview). On request, a personal interview can be arranged on site.
Interested? Then apply directly to Mido Gasoos at
Of course you can also contact me directly at the following number +49 69 1200 6673.