.NET web developer | Security
BeschreibungYour tasks as a .NET web developer
As a .NET web developer you work for an international software engineering company in Vienna or Salzburg, that is responsible for tamper protection services to POS systems in the European Union. You have the choice to work agile as a consultant or an inhouse developer with your colleagues and take responsibility for improving the existing software and implementing new products and features.
What we offer to you
• Salary up to 68.600€ depending on qualification
• Flexible working hours – core hours are from 10:00 -15:00, also full remote possible
• State of the art hardware and a modern, working workplace
• Being the only company in Austria that offers scrum@scale for his employees
• Free drinks, snacks and fruits in the offices in Vienna and Salzburg
Requirements for this position
• at least 2 years work expirience with C# and web development with ASP.NET MVC
• Work expierince with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core
• Good knowledge about test automotion, e.g. with XUnit or NUnit
• Decent knowledge in shaping and building kubernetes based applications
• English mandatory (German optional)
Your future employer
Based in Vienna and Salzburg is your potential new employer known for his expert know-how for security software for cash register and making sure the receipts are availability. In Austria, it is the only company that offers scrum@scale for his employees, so you can be sure, you receive simple and correct instructions. On a regular base, the whole team meets and does different activities to strengthen the team fit. Bouldering, volleyball tournaments and Friday-drinks are just some of them. Furthermore, on a daily base you get softdrinks, fruits and snacks and a kitchen, which is used for jointly cooking.
Are you interested? Apply directly through the application-button. If you want to know more about the position or if you have other questions, feel free to contact me.
Phone: +43 720 8156 01